Annual Pass will call... where can I pick it up??

camtheriot

DIS Veteran
A friend of mine is purchasing an Annual Pass, and is undecided if she should choose the "will call" option. It says that you are able to pick them up at any theme park ticket sales locations... I know this definitley means the parks, but could she also pick them up at the Resort's front desk?? They are staying at Wilderness Lodge...

Thanks!!

No. Annual passes are only done at guest services (such as in DTD) or at the park ticket kiosks.

You can definitely pick the ticket up at any park gate (including Epcot's International Gateway). I've done that numerous times. I'm not sure if you can pick them up at a hotel ticket desk. I would assume you can, since they are tied into the same ticket system. If not, you won't really waste any time by checking (since you'll be at the hotel anyway) and you can then just pick it up at the park entrance. If you're going to MK, you don't need to go to the TCC. They have a single ticket booth at the park gate, I believe to the far right of the entrance.

Edit: I guess I was wrong. That's strange. I wonder why they don't do APs at resorts... there doesn't seem to be any reason not to.

We got ours last visit while we were in DTD. It's very easy, and doesn't take long.

You can definitely pick the ticket up at any park gate (including Epcot's International Gateway). I've done that numerous times. I'm not sure if you can pick them up at a hotel ticket desk. I would assume you can, since they are tied into the same ticket system. If not, you won't really waste any time by checking (since you'll be at the hotel anyway) and you can then just pick it up at the park entrance. If you're going to MK, you don't need to go to the TCC. They have a single ticket booth at the park gate, I believe to the far right of the entrance.

Edit: I guess I was wrong. That's strange. I wonder why they don't do APs at resorts... there doesn't seem to be any reason not to.

Not at the resorts. Guest services. As someone else posted, DTD is good as well.

Anything related to Park tickets can be done at any of the following locations:

Any Park (including Water Parks) ticket booth. This includes the TTC.

Any Guest Relations Office (GRO) outside the parks. This includes the Water Parks, TTC and DTD.

Any GRO inside the Parks.

Guest Services/Concierge in the Resorts; however they cannot do anything related to Annual Passes.

This includes "will-call", upgrading any tickets, replacing any tickets, converting an AP voucher to an AP, or selling an AP.

Anything that can be done related to tickets at a GRO can also be done at a regular ticket window. The ticket windows cannot do things such as make reservations, unscramble problems related to room keys, or handle Lost and Found or Guest Recovery.

At each Park there will always be at least one ticket window and one outside Guest Relations Office open at least 30 minutes prior to the first Guest being allowed into the Park. This takes into consideration both Morning EMH as well as any pre-opening restaurant reservations. Also, the Guest Relations Office will be open for at least 30 minutes after scheduled Park closing (and this takes into account both Evening EMH as well as any after-hours parties).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter