Annual pass voucher and FP+

msammon

Earning My Ears
We just purchased the PAP from DVC with the promotion. We were given a will call number to activate it when we arrive. Does anyone know if we can use FP+ with this? I'm not sure how to do this as the pass is not activated until we get there.

Yes, you can. I was able to do it through the MDE app. You should've been given a conf number. You enter that on the app. I want to say the app brought me to a website to link them. I messed up and ended up calling to make sure the correct passes were assigned to the correct person.

We just purchased the PAP from DVC with the promotion. We were given a will call number to activate it when we arrive. Does anyone know if we can use FP+ with this? I'm not sure how to do this as the pass is not activated until we get there.

You should be able to link the PAP Will Call Confirmation to MDE. This will allow you to make FP+ selections up to 60 days prior to your resort stay. You will still need to stop at either a park ticket window or guest relations location at WDW to get your actual passes.

Having a resort stay in order to make FP+ selections will be removed soon for Annual Passholders. WDWMagic.com is reporting that passholders will be able to customize MagicBands this month just for being a passholder. This really only affects passholders that have not yet had a FP+ eligible resort stay. A passholder that's had an FP+ eligible stay can continue to use FP+ as long as valid admission is linked to their MDE profile.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymag...rs-taking-place-within-the-next-few-weeks.htm

So I won't need to go anywhere to activate and can use the base when i get there? I arrive mid morning and wanted to go straight to a water park

So I won't need to go anywhere to activate and can use the base when i get there? I arrive mid morning and wanted to go straight to a water park

For annual passes, you still need to exchange for the actual pass.

If you link the will call confirmation for MYW tickets, entering a park will activate those tickets.

Ok.. so we are going May 1st- 5th, staying at AKL Kidani. Have room reservation, bought annual passes and linked them to my family's profiles on my magic.

However, it took 24 hours for the app to give me the option of selecting fp+

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter