Annual pass upgrade question

djc9699

DIS Veteran
I booked a package with free dining for 11 days with 10 day park tickets and added another reservation for two days in front for room only. We would like to visit the parks on those days as well, but the cost for 2 day tickets is crazy. I am thinking it would be cheaper to upgrade at some point to the annual pass. Can I use my package tickets those first 2 days and then upgrade to an annual pass later in the trip so we will have tickets the entire trip or would I have to wait until the 2nd reservation day to use the tickets? How hard is it to upgrade and do you get full credit towards AP if you use a couple days?

Go to Guest Services at the park when you get there. You should be able to activate your package tickets up to 3 days early. Use the tickets to enter the park, then go to guest services again any time before your last day and upgrade to the AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter