Annual Pass Renewal

jack'smom

Mouseketeer
We currently have a Platinum Annual Pass (DVC) that will expire in October. When we renew it, we just need the DVC gold pass. Can we do this and get the renewal rate, or do we only get the renewal rate on the category of pass that we already have (platinum)?

Is there a way to renew an ap to gold dvc online or is it only in person or through a phone call to member services?

Currently you need to call to renew from an old AP to the Gold. It is unknown whether you can renew online from one of the new Platinum passes to the Gold (no one can renew until 60 days before expiration and the Platinums have been around only since Oct). Hopefully, by Aug, the first time any of the new passes can possibly be renewed, it will be allowed online.

Thanks! I called the next day and renewed. After that, I was able to copy the rest of my travel party's fp to me without an issue. Next time, I'll plan ahead!

Thanks for confirming everything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter