Annual Pass RENEWAL

DisVillianMomma

I'm a Villians Girl
So my annual pass just expired. Is their a way to renew you Annual Pass from Home or do you have to be in the parks to renew your annual pass???

So my annual pass just expired. Is their a way to renew you Annual Pass from Home or do you have to be in the parks to renew your annual pass???

You can renew from home via a "voucher."

From the TICKET STICKY:

Note that, by definition, an Renewal of a Pass can only be done at a WDW Ticket Window or Guest Relations Office.

If you are not at WDW you get a voucher at the renewal rate sent to you. However, this can be a multi-edged sword.

If you renew within one year after the expiration date of your current pass it will be just the same as if you renewed at WDW with the expiration date one year from the date of the old pass. If you will be activating the voucher more than a month or two away you might find that it would have been better to pay the full price and have the anniversary date changed.

While a voucher for purchase of an AP is valid forever and may be exchanged without penalty after several years the rules for a renewal are different.

As stated above, with a renewal voucher used within a year from expiration it will not change the expiration date. However, if it is used more than a year from the expiration date the value will only be what you paid for the voucher toward the current gate price of a new AP. so you will have to pay more on redemption.

But, if you dont plan on returning in the next 30 days it doesnt serve much purpose to renew. The renewal cost is about 1 month cheaper than the regular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter