Annual Pass Renewal Reduction?

radamson

Earning My Ears
Please can anyone tell me if you get a reduction when you renew an annual pass at Universal Orlando.

We bought a preferred pass last year from the AAA office in Kissimmee for $106. Wondered if we can get such a good deal this year.

Any help on finding the cheapest Annual Preferred Pass would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Becky

Is that for the preferred pass or the power pass? We have the preferred pass.

Thanks
Becky

I just renewed my daughter's and my annual preferred passes this past weekend. The total came to $212.90. We paid at the ticket window and were able to keep our old passes. Saved lots of time, our not having to go to Vacation Services to have new ones made up.

I know the $99 is for the preferred pass, and haven't seen anything about the PP. We too got the PP last year, so maybe there is no renewal for that one. You can renew on the AP site, that's where I found my info.

The Universal site says that Annual Preferred Pass on-line renewal is coming soon, so you are not yet able to renew your AP on line. (They've been saying "coming soon" for quite a while now.) I was hoping it was now available, but it still isn't. But it didn't take us long at the ticket window when we renewed.

The Power Pass is $99.95, new or renewed. The price of the Power Pass will be going up to $109.95, I believe, the end of April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter