• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Pass Renewal Question

marciedoo

Earning My Ears
I checked the sticky, but I've got a question...

My annual passes for my fam expire in December. We want to go again in January but that will be the last time we go for over a year (which is sad, but unfortunately work is rough that year!). Anyway, is there any way to get passes extended a month?

Thanks in advance!

I checked the sticky, but I've got a question...

My annual passes for my fam expire in December. We want to go again in January but that will be the last time we go for over a year (which is sad, but unfortunately work is rough that year!). Anyway, is there any way to get passes extended a month?

Thanks in advance!

There is no way to "extend" a currently valid AP.

But, if you renew your AP this time (in December,) it will be good for 15 months (special promotion.)

That's what I thought...but didn't know if I missed something. Looks like we'll have to buy just regular tickets. However, we have a bunch of one-day passes from free dining and 4-3 specials that we bought...maybe we can put those to use somehow.

That's what I thought...but didn't know if I missed something. Looks like we'll have to buy just regular tickets. However, we have a bunch of one-day passes from free dining and 4-3 specials that we bought...maybe we can put those to use somehow.

Most economical if you don't want to renew your AP-
You can use one of those one-day tix, per person, and upgrade each to the number of days that you need for your Jan. trip.

Be sure to USE each one-day ticket (per person) to go into a theme park BEFORE you do the upgrade.
That will make your older tickets "worth" the current gate price
in the upgrade transaction.

Actually, we didn't go through the gate with our ticket and they still gave us the current rate towards our upgrade passes.

Dawn

Most economical if you don't want to renew your AP-
You can use one of those one-day tix, per person, and upgrade each to the number of days that you need for your Jan. trip.

Be sure to USE each one-day ticket (per person) to go into a theme park BEFORE you do the upgrade.
That will make your older tickets "worth" the current gate price
in the upgrade transaction.

Actually, we didn't go through the gate with our ticket and they still gave us the current rate towards our upgrade passes.

That can sometimes happen.

But, it's wise to be cautious and know the correct procedure, if you
don't happen to find a CM who is offering a bit of pixie dust that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter