Annual Pass rates for entire party?

GoofysPrincess

Mouseketeer
We are visiting WDW in Nov and plan to buy an Annual Pass. We're traveling with friends who will probably not buy one. We haven't had the AP's for a couple of years, so I'm hoping someone can help me with the current policies...

Can I book our friends room with my Annual Pass?
Are there discounts on park hopper tickets with an Annual Pass?

Thanks!!

You can book up to 3 rooms with one annual pass, so you can book your friends room, but it will be in your name. There are no discounts on the park hopper passes with the annual pass. If you buy the park hoppers before you leave from the Disney Store, there is a small discount from the park prices.

there are discounts on parkhoppers right now with your annual pass...10 or 20 percent off for up to a certain amount of passes.

It was in the last mickey moniter.

Forget the last message...the discount is with the coupon in the mickey moniter for a new annual pass courtesy of a current passholder.

Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter