Annual pass questions plus others

belle24

Mouseketeer
So we have booked a trip to DLP for 21st December and we are wanting to get the annual passes.
There is just myself and my partner. Am i right in thinking we can get the Fantasy passes and still be ok to enter the parks 21st-24th? Its the one below that where you have to wait a certain number of days before you go us right?
We should get there about 1pm on the Monday so where would we go to buy the annual passes? Can it be done at the front gates or do you have to go in?
We will be staying at the Expolorers ofsite so the annual passes will allow us extra magic hours won't they?
Has anyone recently stayed at the Explorers with some reviews etc? Have not styaed there before and just picked the cheapest option I could find as really will only be spending time there sleeping really as want to make as much use of the parks as possible.
What bus stop/bus number do we get to explorers?
Do men have to wear speedos in the pool? Am I right in thinking that?

I think thats it for now but I am sure I will come up with more questions soon.

Thank you! So looking forward to some Christmas Magic at Disney!

Going to the explorers next weekend - I'll let you know how it goes.
As for Speedo's in the pool. Afraid so, boys and men need them. Anyway, they make you go faster on the slides! :moped:

We bought our Annual Passes back in May so i can provide some answers.

Am i right in thinking we can get the Fantasy passes and still be ok to enter the parks 21st-24th?
Yes, you can use them straight away. Only the Classic cannot be used on the two following days.

We should get there about 1pm on the Monday so where would we go to buy the annual passes? Can it be done at the front gates or do you have to go in?
You can pay for an annual passport from any of the normal ticket windows at the entrance to either Disney Park, they're listed up alongside the regular tickets. Do this and you'll get a Temporary Pass which allows access into Disneyland Park for that day only and can be converted to your full pass at the Bureau Passeport Annuel. (Taken from www.dlpguide.com - the best resource on the web for DLP planning in my opinion)

We will be staying at the Expolorers ofsite so the annual passes will allow us extra magic hours won't they?
EMH is included in Fantasy and Dream Passes.

What bus stop/bus number do we get to explorers?
As you come out of the Park it is obvious where the buses go from and each stop has the Hotels destination.

Sorry I can't help on the Speedos question!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter