• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Pass Question

erineab

Mouseketeer
Hey,

I am thinking of purchasing annual passes. Our first use of these passes would be this August 2023. We would also visit in March 2024 and July 2024 before they expire.

When I was reading the fine print though, it says that annual pass benefits are based on the calendar year. Then it notes this about calendar year discounts:

“2022 Calendar-Year Discounts
Universal Orlando Resort Passholder benefits and discounts are valid Jan. 1 – Dec. 31, 2022, unless otherwise noted. Benefits and discounts listed below are subject to availability and to change without notice.”

So does this mean, if I use the pass for the first time in August of 2023, the benefits and discounts would expire at the end of 2023? I’m confused!

Hey,

I am thinking of purchasing annual passes. Our first use of these passes would be this August 2023. We would also visit in March 2024 and July 2024 before they expire.

When I was reading the fine print though, it says that annual pass benefits are based on the calendar year. Then it notes this about calendar year discounts:

“2022 Calendar-Year Discounts
Universal Orlando Resort Passholder benefits and discounts are valid Jan. 1 – Dec. 31, 2022, unless otherwise noted. Benefits and discounts listed below are subject to availability and to change without notice.”

So does this mean, if I use the pass for the first time in August of 2023, the benefits and discounts would expire at the end of 2023? I’m confused!
No, they won't expire, but it means Universal reserves the option to change any benefits each calendar year. They can change blockout dates, early entry benefits, etc. I don't recall them making major changes year-to-year, but there could be small tweaks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter