Annual pass question

dwight16

DIS Veteran
so how many can I buy I am booking a room for 7 total of us my family is 3 and my sister and her family are the other 4. Can I buy us all passes or just my family?

so how many can I buy I am booking a room for 7 total of us my family is 3 and my sister and her family are the other 4. Can I buy us all passes or just my family?

Only the people in your family who live at your address.

You can buy up to 8 passes per 12 month period for yourself and immediate family members living with you at your address. All adults in the party must present a valid ID that proves they live at the same address as the DVC member.

The members website Annual Pass page no longer defines "immediate family". Previously they defined it as: Spouse/Registered Domestic Partner, Parent/Step Parent, Mother-In-Law/Father-In-Law, Child/Step Child, Brother/Stepbrother, Sister/Stepsister, Brother-In-Law/Sister-In-Law, Grandparent, and Grandchild.

Ahhhh so I can't do the adults only the kids maybe but I guess it might not be worth it. That's a buzz kill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter