• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Pass question

bohanarrow

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I am wondering how I get my 2 year old in each time we go to WDW. We are purchasing annual passes. Does she get her own Annual pass even though she is free, or do we have to show i.d./birth cert for her each time somehow?

Any info would be appreciated!

:santa:

Disney pretty much works on the honor system when age is concerned, if your child looks like a 3 yr old, noone will question you. If, on the other hand, he looks big enough to ride space mountain, you may be asked to provide some sort of proof of age, lol.

You just take her through the gates - no questions asked and if they do ask you tell them the age of the child...no birth certificate or other proof of age required (really).

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter