Annual Pass Pandora Sneak Preview

I'm so upset! We will be there the first week of May :mad: Hopeing for some DVC pixie dust that they offer a preview earlier in the month! pixiedust:

GOT IT!! use this link if your not getting a next button:: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/p...2_1490366442_0a605b4be43d3f1fefe7c04e39361f3e

EDIT TO ADD: I got a May 16th, noon to 2 slot. Since there was not 6-8 slots left to see it in the dark, I'll take what I can get and that lets me do a long lunch and not have to take a day off....

I also got May 16 for our tickets. I got lucky, waited 2 minutes (there was a pop up that told me not to close the browser) and had my choice of May 15-19, 2017, all time slots. I selected the 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. time with ROL FP+ at 8:35 p.m. This is our DS (lunch at Homecoming) pool day and the only FP+ I had scheduled is in the evening at EPCOT for FEA--dropped that one like a hot rock to go to this event. Pretty stoked--we are never in Disney when passholder events occur so this will be our first. My fear is that my time slot will be cancelled due to mechanical failure as so often happens with the new attractions. That would be a bummer. :sad1:

Almost forgot--I just received the email with attachments--the tickets for the event although I did print the confirmation too.

The link to register now says

Event Is Full

Thank you for your interest, but this event has reached capacity and registration is now closed.

Please continue to check your inbox for future Passholder previews or experiences.

Oh well....

I also got May 16 for our tickets. I got lucky, waited 2 minutes (there was a pop up that told me not to close the browser) and had my choice of May 15-19, 2017, all time slots. I selected the 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. time with ROL FP+ at 8:35 p.m. This is our DS (lunch at Homecoming) pool day and the only FP+ I had scheduled is in the evening at EPCOT for FEA--dropped that one like a hot rock to go to this event. Pretty stoked--we are never in Disney when passholder events occur so this will be our first. My fear is that my time slot will be cancelled due to mechanical failure as so often happens with the new attractions. That would be a bummer. :sad1:

Almost forgot--I just received the email with attachments--the tickets for the event although I did print the confirmation too.
Did you get actual tickets? When I clicked print tickets it just printed the confirmation, nothing that looked like a ticket

We received the pass holders invitation this morning and was able to get a reservation during our May trip. I just received a confirmation email, about three hours later

We are super excited and feel lucky to get this. :)

WDW's email system is awful. We are staying on-site the 14-17 , have APs, and I got no email.

I just was watching the daily fix and... Now the event is full.... argh. That's what I get for actually working this morning... ;-(

Do you think it is worth continuing to check for possible openings for this pass holder event? Or is it just closes now that it is full? So sad that I missed registration

Do you think it is worth continuing to check for possible openings for this pass holder event? Or is it just closes now that it is full? So sad that I missed registration

Pretty much closed now that it is full. All Aps were told 0 modifications so I imagine they just hope those that aren't coming but booked don't show up to thing the crowds even more.

WDW's email system is awful. We are staying on-site the 14-17 , have APs, and I got no email. I just was watching the daily fix and... Now the event is full.... argh. That's what I get for actually working this morning... ;-(
I agree-my AP emails used to go to an old email address I rarely check and after numerous emails and a visit to guest services they still couldn't fix it (they said that email address was no where in my MDE/disney profile). I let the AP lapse and got a new one 6 months later and suddenly I'm getting the AP emails now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter