Annual Pass on my birthday

danno523

Earning My Ears
ok....we will be in Orlando on my birthday but spending the actual day at Portofino Bay and Universal before spending 4 days at Kidani and 1 at Vero Beach. Can I pop in on my birthday and apply my free entry to an annual pass at our DVC discounted rate? So what the annual pass cost me like $275 or something?

The short answer is yes, you can do that. The following is from post #18 of this thread:

The Ticket Itself

The ticket issued will be a one-day, one-park ticket which may only be used for admission on the date of issue. However, the ticket will be worth full adult or child value. It may be upgraded to add days and/or options or upgraded to an Annual product just as any MYW ticket. The holder will be required to pay the difference between the base ticket and what is being upgraded to (plus tax). This may be done at any location on WDW where you can purchase tickets.

If the ticket is used, it may be upgraded within 14 days of date of use, just as any MYW ticket. However, if the ticket is unused it will expire at midnight of the date of issue and cannot be upgraded.

Take a look at the entire thread over on the Theme Parks Board for more info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter