• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Pass - How scary is it to apply ?

princessjodiebo

Mouseketeer
So we are doing a diy trip and are off in january staying at the kyriad for 2 nights = we were going in march but the kids wont wait plus it gives us longer to save for our christmas trip next year

We are going to be buying annual passes and i know it sounds silly but i am petrified ??

how difficult is it ? will i understand the form ? what do i need to take ?

I suffer from really bad anxiety and the only reason i am able to even contemplate a trip here is because i class it as my safe place and i know where i am going etc

Any advice much appreciated

its not scary at all, and you don't need to fill in any forms - the CM at the desk in the AP office does it all for you :).

What I usually do is go to Guest Services at the entrance to the main park and pay for my AP there (just tell them which AP you want). THey will take your money, give you a receipt, and a day ticket, which gets you through the turnstiles and into the park. Take that and your passports to the AP office, and your permanent laminated photo-ID AP will be made up for you there. The scariest bit is getting your photo taken with the digicam :goodvibes.

So do i just tell them at the ticket desk i want to buy an annual pass ?

And all i need is our passparts and maybe some concealer for my photo ??

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Did you read this thread about applying by post?

Even if you would prefer to apply in person at Disney that thread shows you the forms and details all the additional information and documentation you will need. Hopefully that will help you feel less anxious about it. :hug:

Thankyou !

We are planning a christmas trip next year around the blackout dates

What would be the cheapest and best way to book a room next year

The kids are insistent they want sequoia lodge but not sure the best way to book once we have our passes

Its so exciting i still havent got my ticker sorted hahaha

If you want to book an onsite room then just book for 1 adult and any free kids then add the others on at check in for a few Euros each per night tax.

So do i just tell them at the ticket desk i want to buy an annual pass ?

And all i need is our passparts and maybe some concealer for my photo ??

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yup, and they'll give you a voucher that you take to the Annual Pass office with your passport(s), where they'll fill in all your details for you and take your photo and hand you your brand new pass :-) Remember to ask for any shareholder or other discounts you may be entitled to (if applicable) at the ticket desk before paying for the passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter