Annual Pass - How Do They Check Family Member?

smithgrandchild

Disney Veteran
I typically purchase annual passes in advance and have the vouchers mailed. Once there, we trade the vouchers for DVC AP at EPCOT International Gateway.

Does anyone know how they check other family members (young adults) to make sure they live in the same household if we trade vouchers at the theme park?

What if DH and I aren't with them when they trade in the voucher?

Never had to do it, but I believe I have read that the owner just sent a copy of their DVC card, and license with the young adult so they had that to present, along with their license to show same household.

Thanks for the answer. I was thinking they need to see DVC owner drivers license and the ticket holders'.

I don't know if they have to see the owner's DL, they probably can look up the owner's address by the member #. A copy of a DL can be easily counterfeited. I know they have to key in the member #, I was standing at the window one time and the cm kept mistyping the number. Can't hurt to have the DL but I think the member card is the key.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter