Annual Pass Holder Dining Gift card

bsbrady

Disney Veteran
I just heard that Disney will be offering a gift card for passholders who are staying at a Disney resort from September thru December. Has anyone heard this, if so any ifo will be great

I just ordered the voucher but won't be activating the pass until October when we arrive. Wonder if we'll be included?

I just heard that Disney will be offering a gift card for passholders who are staying at a Disney resort from September thru December. Has anyone heard this, if so any ifo will be great

That would be great, we have two trips planned for that time period.

Hmm...what exactly is this - we are going in Nov and could possibly go back in May and that would increase the likliness of us getting another AP if we got a dining gift card --- keep me posted on this

No, where did you hear this? We have three trips scheduled during that time so would be very interested!

How could they track this? :confused3 We're not staying using an AP rate.

Would love to know if this is true. :cool1:

Disclaimer: I know absolutely nothing about this rumor.

Could it possibly be a way to offer "free dining" to passholders instead of a room discount? Book a room-only reservation at rack rate, and they'll throw in a Disney Gift Card for $XX per night?

Disclaimer: I know absolutely nothing about this rumor.

Could it possibly be a way to offer "free dining" to passholders instead of a room discount? Book a room-only reservation at rack rate, and they'll throw in a Disney Gift Card for $XX per night?

Shoot I would go for that! We have room only booked waiting for Oct. AP codes (hoping for AP Oct codes) and the trip in November we booked a MYW package with dining (that's how I get DH to want to go. Promise him lots and lots of food) so I could dump the package (since we don't need the tickets anyway) and grab that free dining! :) I would love that! From your mouth to Disney's ears...

DD and I are taking a quick trip in Sept for her birthday. We have AP, but are using our DVC points for the stay. Wonder how that works?

AP Holders staying on DVC points would NOT be included in this promotion. The value of the gift card depends on the level resort you are staying at and would require a minimum of a 2 night stay. There will be one card per room booked, no matter how many AP holders are in that room. From what I read though, this gift card promotion will only be available during 4 select weeks.

This is unofficial information, but if/when the promotion starts I assume these terms will be correct. HTH. :)

And what is the gift card...for one meal, for all all meals for one person? Oh wait you said value would be based on level or resort- so I guess a dollar amt??? I am at the BC nov 9-17...hmmm I wish that info would be released but I guess we still have time. It will be my luck that it will be the weeks before and after

I think for Values it was $20, Mods $50, and Deluxe $75. I don't remember what the DVC ones were b/c I wasn't really interested. So... honestly, it's not a huge amount and nothing compared to free dining, but it would be a nice little bonus if you were going during that time. I would certainly not change my trip dates over it! lol :)

I, too, am awaiting to hear what weeks as I already have a trip booked. If it falls during that time period, awesome. If not, oh well! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter