Annual Pass Help?

LindaT

DisLover
I purchased a two year preferred annual pass online using the Beals Department Store code, (Thanks Mousesavers!) They sent the paper pass. I want to go online at Universal to purchase discounted HHN passes but can't get the pass ID number and pin number from the paper ticket to work to log-in. Has anyone used the pass to get discounted tickets online? I was hoping to purchase tickets before we go to US. Thanks so much for your help! :wave2:

try calling the APH number. :thumbsup2 they had free shipping when I called and ordered my tickets.

You can't log into the site until you have your actual AP's. The APH phone may be able to sell you discounted tickets but I doubt it. I know at the parks, when they sell the HHN annual pass discounted tickets, you have to scan the annual pass for each ticket sold. You don't have the actual pass yet.

My suggestion would be to get your AP made right after you enter the park and then go to Guest Services and purchase your HHN tickets.

I hope it works for you but it did not work for me. I called: my old pass expired at the end of June and I already had the paper tickets as well so I called and they said that my passes had to be activated before I could get any discounts. :confused3

Is it too late to use the numbers provided by Mousesavers? and what would they be? I meant to get the passes but did not realize that the offer ended on 30 Aug. Am I too far behind for this? We have ressies for the weekend of Sept 29 for DDS 13th birthday. party:

Thanks for any suggestions or help.

The code on Mousesavers is BEALLS06 and I think you have until 9/30 to purchase. You can enter the code online and choose "kiosk pick up" for the vouchers. When you arrive, go to the kiosk, swipe the credit card you used to purchase the tickets and the machine will print your tickets.

LindaT - I hope this helps....
I was able to get HHN's wihtout an activated AP. I would post the thread if I knew how but look for the thread " 29 0r 30 September HHN least Crowded"
This issue came up and McCraven posted some advice which prompted me to try to get the HHN tickets without an activated AP. I will quote my response on that thread after I was successful. This was from 9/8/06.

"I just called using Mcraven's advise and was able to purchase 2 tickets for 9/30 with the preferred annual pass discount even though it was not activated. Total cost for both tickets was $53.14. They are mailing me the tickets at no cost and sent me an e-mail confirmation. By the way, they mentioned they only have 25 express passes available for that night. The phone # I called was 1-888-331-3594, option 4."

Good Luck!

tinaluis - thanks for the help ! I actually got the same code from another passholder who purchased the passes when you were supposed to - but I really appreciate the follow up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter