• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Pass eCertificate Question

AuroraRosesMom

Yes, they named her after the dawn...
Good Evening,

I have a question about an annual pass e-certificate. My son just turned three, so we needed to get a pass just for him. The rest of us already have one. Anyhow, I may be losing my mind, because after purchasing his, I thought I selected an option for his pass to be mailed to us around the end of November, but I never received it… Maybe I misunderstood what was happening there. Anyhow, I need to print the e-certificate to bring with us tomorrow so I can get his pass. Unfortunately, my printer has been out of order. I've always brought the e-certificate to get our passes in the past, so I am not sure if this is going to be a problem or not. Will I be able to pull up the certificate on my phone to show them? Or must I have the printed paper copy? Also, I am assuming they will be able to link his pass to his magic band for me rather than me doing it online?

Also, I'm going to sneak in a quick FP+ question. I noticed the copy option on the phone app… I am assuming it is pretty easy to copy our already scheduled FP+ times to him with no issue? Or is it unlikely to get the same time slots since it's so close to the visit? I hope I'm making sense! :) Any help would be much appreciated!

You may just be able to show Guest Services the credit card you used and they should be able to pull up the order that way.

Also, I'm going to sneak in a quick FP+ question. I noticed the copy option on the phone app… I am assuming it is pretty easy to copy our already scheduled FP+ times to him with no issue? Or is it unlikely to get the same time slots since it's so close to the visit? I hope I'm making sense! Any help would be much appreciated!

The copy function is simple, but it it based off inventory availability. Usually I find it works with some success for "next day" but even better when it's at least a couple days out. When it can't copy exactly it can usually get you overlapping times (ie you have 1pm-2pm he might get 120pm-220pm)

She pulled it up with my credit card I used for the purchase. I linked his pass to his wrist band with my mobile app and I copied his FP+s to ours with ease, and the times matched well. It all worked out with ease. Thanks for your the help! :thumbsup2

She pulled it up with my credit card I used for the purchase. I linked his pass to his wrist band with my mobile app and I copied his FP+s to ours with ease, and the times matched well. It all worked out with ease. Thanks for your the help! :thumbsup2

Perfect!! Glad to hear everything worked out well for you :) have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter