Annual Pass Discount question...

ManCityMickey

There's one striker money can't buy.
Things are getting a giddy in our house now.. Its getting to the point when we can start saying.. "This time next month..."!

So, as the four girls are planning on using the AP discount we get with our Dream AP's, I began thinking... Can I get discount in Sports Bar or King Luds on drinks only or do I have to have a meal?

My plan is to have a relaxing beer whilst the girls make the most of the shopping discount and I thought that if I can get AP discount on my beer, I could justify it a little easier.

unfortunately you can't use your AP discount in either the Sports Bar or King Ludwigs, for anything (they are not Disney affiliated restaurants).

Those restaurants + Sports Bar do indeed offer the 10% discount with your Dream AP.

EDIT: however, I'm not completely sure about alcoholic drinks.

brilliant news - I had no idea :).
It does usually mean drinks ordered with food though, as far as I'm led to believe. No harm in asking when ordering your pint though!

Hmmm...

I was (sort of) hoping to accidentally sit in King Luds during happy hour and get AP discount...

:rolleyes1:drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter