• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Annual pass discount at DC

Portugal1000

DIS Veteran
is there anyway to see if there are annual pass discounts at DC before buying the annual pass? We are thinking of buying one Aquatica pass and then three DC day guest tickets. Could then just get the two season passes to AQ when we are ther in August. I would have bought the $149 deal but not available to people in the U.K.
Thanks

You can call to find out. I called Discovery Cove and said I was interested in buying an Aquatica pass and then booking Discovery Cove on X date at the passmember rate and they were able to tell me what rate was available and sell me the aquatica annual pass and then the Discovery Cove admissions. DC was $169 each for my group because it included the Dolphin swim (it would have been $99 without the dolphin swim).
This was the cheapest way for my family of 4 to go to Discovery Cove on our one spare day.

You can call to find out. I called Discovery Cove and said I was interested in buying an Aquatica pass and then booking Discovery Cove on X date at the passmember rate and they were able to tell me what rate was available and sell me the aquatica annual pass and then the Discovery Cove admissions. DC was $169 each for my group because it included the Dolphin swim (it would have been $99 without the dolphin swim).
This was the cheapest way for my family of 4 to go to Discovery Cove on our one spare day.

Do you know ... do you have to buy a SW AP for everyone you were buying the discounted DC tickets for? Just wondering if only one or two of us buy SW AP (since we are only likely to use enough), could I buy DC discounted tickets for whole family (5) of us?

We have been to DC quite a few times ... and always a great discount but they are getting harder to find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter