Annual pass coupon?

shellcruiser

Mouseketeer
We are not DVC members, nor do we live in Fl. Seems a couple of years ago there was a coupon available (friends/family type thing) that offered a discount for regular annual passes. Anyone know of something between now and August?

They did that 1x, and 1x only. It was a referral type program, where you got referred, they Passed the Savings along to you, and then they got a Disney gift card for doing so. It was a 10% discount.

First time and last time, in all the years that I've been going to Disney that I saw a coupon/promo for Annual Passes.

There is nothing out now for this type of thing at all, and it's highly likely that there would be. I just got my Annual Pass 2 weeks ago at WDW, it's business as usual.

Tiger

I agree, I've been an AP holder since 1995 and that was the one and only time they ever offered anything like that. I passed out the cards to everyone who wanted them, along with my AP family. That was a win win deal. THe new AP holders got a discount and us AP holders got an incentive. No such deal ever since! My DD and family are going in May and would love that deal again (4 APs).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter