Annual Pass - Buy 1 Year / Get 1 Year Free

Hi, Tigger............. funniest thing....... my son who is 3 also,,,,,,,,,,,, oh my gosh, this is tooo wierd........ he counted the EXACT same number for me yesterday afternoon............ spooky!!!!!!!! :smooth:

Thanks for posting the code, but I guess you still need an actual coupon if you want to upgrade your existing tickets? :(

If someone could mail me 2 coupons, I would gladly mail them a SASE so that it would not cost them anything. I would be quite appreciative. Thanks!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You Tigger Woods! Now to get my hands on the actual coupon! I will send a SASE to anyone willing to send me one.

Three year olds counting are such a hoot! :D

I plan on checking the Burger King in the airport when I arrive on July 19th. I need the actual coupon to upgrade my tickets. If I find the coupon I'll pick up extras and I'll be glad to mail them out. It won't help anyone for a trip in July but it will help those who need them for August.

Carolyn

Tigger Woods, thanks so much for sharing your child's precocious recitation! I will be at US July 25th and the two-year pass may help me to return sooner rather than later.

Thank you again.

For those going to Orlando, there's a Burger King off Kirkman right behind the Walgreens. There's also one on I-Drive.

We are not going until November. Do these passes require that you activate them in person by 9/31/03 or can you wait and know that they expire 2 years from 9/31/03?

I bought an 2-park annual pass last month, can I apply this coupon to my already bought pass to get an extra year? thanks

I picked up some extra coupons this afternoon. Each coupon is good for up to 4 passes. I have 8 extras and I'd be glad to mail them to the first 8 people who send me their address - I'll try to get more if there's a need.

Oh by the way, if any tag fairies need one you will be first on my list!!!

Just sent out the last one. I'll post again when/if I get more .....

Originally posted by loko123
I bought an 2-park annual pass last month, can I apply this coupon to my already bought pass to get an extra year? thanks

If you haven't already activated your pass...yes you definatly can upgrade it. If you purchased it in the month of June & activated it....yes you can upgrade(at least that is the way I read the rules from the AAA site).....but if you purchased prior to June and activated....no you cannot upgrade....hope this helps you.....

my aunt called 1800beastar. She said all the needed was the 13 digit number from the coupon to purchase tickets over the phone. She said they told her they could activate it over the phone. But the activation would start the day you call not the first day you use it. This is what she told me. You will have to call yourself to verify this I personally have not called to check.
If this is the way it works though and if I wasn't going until after sept 30, 2003 I would wait til last day to purchase them.
feel free to call and check for your self a different operator might give a different answer.

nowellsl:
I sent you a pm with my address. Thanks.
Denise

nowellsl,

I also sent you a PM with my address. Thanks so much for thinking of all of us DISers!

Oh - and ....

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP,CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP,CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP,CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP,CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP,CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP,CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP,CLAP

I beleive, I beleive, I beleive....... HOPE THE TAG FARIES HEAR THIS

:D

wendypooh,

See right under my name? The "tags" in color? They just put them there - just one day they appear. Only tag faries can make them colorful like that. They see all, and know all, and THEY choose what to write. You CLAP to attract them. Of course, you must beleive in them too!

THEY ARE MAGICAL!
:D

I just received our Univeral Orlando Annual Passes. I ordered them online last Thursday, 7/03 and it was delivered this morning (7/8) to California via UPS next day air.

The front of the passes look very normal - picture of the IOA Tower, the US archway, and the Universal Globe in the foreground. On the side is printed Universal Orlando - Admit One Guest.

The back has the mag stripe on top, a barcode on the bottom, and standard language about "Nontransferable, Nonrefundable, Void if Altered...etc".

The text in the middle reads: "2PK ANNUAL - 2 YEARS - REDEEM BY 9/30/03". There is absolutely NO language about FL/GA residents.

We bought four (4) passes at $169.95 each, tax was $44.19, shipping $11.00, for a total charge of $734.99.

Thanks to everyone who posted about this great deal! Our family will get at least three summers worth out of this pass (summer 2003, 2004, and 2005!) and any other trips we can squeeze in between.

HTH, Steve :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter