annual pass and renting dvc all the questions!

samanthaw

Earning My Ears
Hello! New to the dashboard. I have a few questions.
What are the room discounts with annual pass if any?
Also when renting dvc on these boards can you get the dining plan?
And when renting dvc I know you don't get mousekeeping but can you request more towels and coffee if you need these?

Thanks for helping!

We now have APs. The room discounts don't seem to be anything special, honestly, and reflect the general public discounts that are usually published a few days after the AP discounts.

It is possible to get the dining plan if you rent points, but you have to pay for it, and the owner you're renting from has to agree to set it up for you. That's a term you'll have to negotiate with the owner you rent from. When we rented points, we never had an issue with the guy we rented from, but most owners will require payment from you up front for it.

There is a trash & towel service through DVC on the 4th day (I believe).

Hello! New to the dashboard. I have a few questions.
What are the room discounts with annual pass if any?
Also when renting dvc on these boards can you get the dining plan?
And when renting dvc I know you don't get mousekeeping but can you request more towels and coffee if you need these?

Thanks for helping!
AP discounts vary with the season that you are traveling and the resort level that you are staying at. There will be times when no discount is available at all.

As the PP mentioned, you can get the dining plans when renting DVC points but you have to pay for it in full at the time that you request it. The member from whom you are renting will call DVC Member Services and add it to your reservation and they will need to pay for it at that time.

You can purchase more coffee in the gift shop at the resort or you can request it from the front desk for $3 per package. You can order and pay for an additional towel package if you need more than you have in your villa. The cost is $6 per bathroom.

We recently rented and did not need to request extra towels. We had plenty for 3 people to last until the 4th day service. We did not do the dining plan - cost more than paying OOP and we ate well and had wine with dinner etc. Definitely plan to get more coffee. We got one pack that lasted one morning and it isn't high quality. The Mickey diner coffee in the shop was good. I planned to but forgot to bring a small can of my own.

We rent points. I take coffee and laundry pods. I just wash towels if I need to since we get a one or two bedroom and the coffee I bring is way better than anything you can get there IMO. I do buy a gallon of water from the gift shop to make my coffee. We don't do the dining plan. And if you take coffee, don't forget filters! They aren't too expensive at the gift shop if you need to get them there. I forgot filters and had to use a paper towel the first morning! LOL

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest