1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

annual discount - though september

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by IDMouse, Sep 10, 2010.

1. IDMouse

IDMouse Earning My Ears

I found on the disney website that the special offer for passholder (10%/20%) is valid through september 30. We're at the moment in Orlando so my question: Where is this discount valid?
    offer is valid only at select Walt Disney World Resort stores is written on there. What does that mean? I know that the "World of Disney" at Downtown is one of them but are there also some merchandise shops in the parks?
    Anyone know? - thanks in advance

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. free2div

free2div Mouseketeer

The Euporiium at MK I know..just ask at all places you are interested in..we did and was surprised at how many offer the discount.

4. FigNewton

FigNewton DIS Veteran

Pretty much everywhere. The places you won't be able to use it are the stores that are not directly operated by Disney, such as certain (perhaps all, I'm not sure) stores in the World Showcase pavilions at Epcot. There are a few restrictions directly related to specific types of merchandise as well, but those are relatively few.

5. eeyoremommy

eeyoremommy DIS Veteran

I have good news. We were at the Tinkerbell screening today. The passholder discount has been extended through January 30, 2011.

6. FigNewton

FigNewton DIS Veteran

Woohoo! :D That's very very good news for us. Won't be back until after Thanksgiving.

7. 2DisPrincesses

2DisPrincesses DIS Veteran

Thanks- great news for our trip in Ocotber!!!

8. selina4disney

selina4disney Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow!

I am so glad they did this, we go in October next, and hopefully they'll extend it again for our February trip! One can dream.. :goodvibes

9. DutchsMommy

DutchsMommy <font color=blue>I did the Pirate Name thing<br><f

Excellent!! More reason to stock up on Mickey Merchandise!! :cool1: