~Annual Christmas Present Exchange-SIGN UP!~CLOSED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Ho, ho, ho! Do you want to send another exchanger a Christmas present, and get one in return?

For this exchange, you will NOT send your pal a bunch of different smaller items. There is the Christmas Stocking Exchange for that. You WILL send your pal 1, 2, or 3 bigger-(or smaller) items. For each item, you will will wrap them or wrap it in a gift giving fashion-gift bag, or other. Please also attach a tag, note, or card with your gift so that your pal knows who their gift is from.

Please seal your box well with heavy duty tape. If you are sending something that is fragile, wrap it well so that nothing breaks when it is being shipped.

Send your pal something that they will enjoy! :santa:

This is a $20.00 exchange before shipping charges. YOU MUST SEND ME YOUR D.C. NUMBER AS SOON AS YOU SEND OUT YOUR EXCHANGE. I WILL BE TRACKING ALL MAILINGS.

The sign up by date for this exchange is October 29th or if sign ups are slow, it will close before this date. Names will be given by October 30th. The send by date for exchangers who have not been in my exchanges or for those with special exceptions, your send by date is- November 7th. For all others, your send by date is November 14th. I will give you special instructions.

YOU MUST ALSO REPLY BACK TO THE CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE RULES THREAD TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE RULES!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

PLEASE ONLY JOIN IN IF YOU ARE ABLE TO FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!

To join in, please pm me the below info. *When sending me your pm, please post what exchange you are signing up for by listing the title of the exchange

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you wiling to send internationally via AIR MAIL-yes or no-
Are you able to be an ELF if needed-yes or no-
*What are your hobbies/likes-
*List some ideas of things that are on your Christmas wish list that are within this exchange price list.
*Do you have any allergies/dislikes?

*For child participants, please list the above info. and their age, and gender.

*****Please keep your answers short, and sweet*****

Christmas Time!!!!!!

I'm in --- so excited for this one. Think I may start picking up some little stuff for fun.....:santa:

(Oh and I read the rules)

I would like a child, hoping someone with one joins.

Sorry for any confusion Patsy.

Just doing one exchange, I will be sending and receiving for my niece (its a surprise). I know not a lot of people don't sign up their children anymore, but am hoping that some will as I would like to send to one, however her sender does not have to be a child.

Sorry for any confusion Patsy.

Just doing one exchange, I will be sending and receiving for my niece (its a surprise). I know not a lot of people don't sign up their children anymore, but am hoping that some will as I would like to send to one, however her sender does not have to be a child.

:thumbsup2

Anyone else? Sign up for this exchange will be till Tuesday or sooner if sign ups are slow. Come, and join us! :santa:

Anyone else? We need more participants to join in on this exchange for it to continue. The popular one seems to be the ornament exchange.

This is my most favorite exchange :santa:

I've signed up! Another favorite exchange of mine :) I'm hoping whoever name I get will want something Disney ;) because that's where I'll be when I get it!

Anyone else? Sign ups will end TOMORROW or today if there are no other sign ups. Come, and join us!!!!:santa:

o'sew'cute I haven't heard from you last night, and have been waiting.

There is still time to sign up for the other two exchanges, but I will be closing them both either tonight or tomorrow. So for anyone who wants to join in on those, please send me a pm asap.

I will post a sent/received thread, so please post there. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter