Annual Christmas Present Exchange-Sent/Received!

I have 1 box that says "Out for delivery" and the other is expected to deliver on Nov. 21.

mommytotwo said:
Becky, I had received my exchange from your DD. And it is under my tree :santa:. Thank you!

Wow last I checked it was going to take a few more days. Glad you got it and we hope you like your stuff.

So I received a card today from B. Cook saying I hope you like your present, but there was no present.....then I look at all of my mail and there is a separate small package from Kate Steel.....

Does this card go with this package????? Should I open the package??? I am waiting on an amazon order, however I am pretty sure this is NOT it.

So I am thinking that this could be a present exchange sent direct from a company.

Do I open it to see or assume it's a present exchange.

So I received a card today from B. Cook saying I hope you like your present, but there was no present.....then I look at all of my mail and there is a separate small package from Kate Steel.....

Does this card go with this package????? Should I open the package??? I am waiting on an amazon order, however I am pretty sure this is NOT it.

So I am thinking that this could be a present exchange sent direct from a company.

Do I open it to see or assume it's a present exchange.

Yes that is your present exchange, so set it aside till December 1st :santa:

sorry figmentswife. It is confusing but I couldn't find the gift I wanted to get you in any stores around here so I ordered it :) and I sent the card so you would know who it was from. I can't wait for Dec 1st! Oh! and you will probably be getting a second package as well tomorrow.

cousinbb said:
sorry figmentswife. It is confusing but I couldn't find the gift I wanted to get you in any stores around here so I ordered it :) and I sent the card so you would know who it was from. I can't wait for Dec 1st! Oh! and you will probably be getting a second package as well tomorrow.

Thanks. I can't wait to open. And ohhhhhh another package. Awesome!

I received a second package on Thursday and DD received a box yesterday. Can't wait till Dec. 1

That just leaves 2 more to be reported on.

Rebecca, can you let me know if you had received your present exchange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter