~Annual Christmas Ornament Exchange-SIGN UP!~CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Do you enjoy decorating your Christmas tree? I do! And I decorate mines next month, in November! I always look forward to this exchange as it is one of my favorites! Over the past years from this exchange, I have received many of my favorite ornaments that I still use till this day.

For this exchange, you will send your pal an ornament or two! The minimum is $15.00 before shipping costs.

PLEASE put your ornaments in a box. Do not put your exchanges in envelopes even if they are padded. Ornaments are very, very fragile, and we do not want to run the risk of anyone having to resend their exchange due to any breakage. Post on your box that your box is FRAGILE!!!!! Bubble wrap, stuff your box with newspaper, anything to keep your ornaments safe!

For this exchange, you can REQUEST a certain type of ornament, but it is not for sure that you will get that request. It is totally up to your sender on what type of ornament you will get. So the more information on the types of ornaments you would like to receive, the better so that your pal has a better understanding of your likes.

This exchange is open to both adults, and kids. For child participants, please post your child's age, and gender, along with some of the characters that they like, things that they like....

PLEASE only sign up if you will come through, and follow through on your part. No one likes to sign up, and not get an exchange in return. If you are new to any of the exchanges that I have hosted, I will ask that you send out your exchange at an earlier date. All participants MUST send me their d.c. numbers-NO EXCEPTIONS!!!! I will be tracking ALL mailings.

Just a tip-Hallmark has their ornaments in their stores, and Bronners which is an online ornament store has a great selection of various ornaments.

Sign ups are till October 29th, and names will be given by October 30th. When you sign up, I will give you one of two dates. For exchangers who have been in my past exchanges in good standing, your mail by date is Tuesday November 19th. For others-(new to any of my exchanges, or for one reason or another), your send by date is Thursday November 7th. I will also give special mailing instructions to some of you who have been in my past exchanges, and who are in good standing.

PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU AGREE TO THESE RULES, AND WILL FOLLOW THROUGH.

To join in, please pm me your info. with the title-ORNAMENT EXCHANGE. I am currently hosting other exchanges, and will have others coming up, so with all participants writing what exchange you are signing up for, that will really help me TIA.

YOU MUST ALL REPLY BACK TO THE CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE RULES THREAD TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE RULES!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to sign up for-
Are you willing to send internationally via AIR MAIL-yes or no-
Are you able to be an ELF if needed-yes or no-
*Are there any type of ornaments that you decorate with/like?
------Feel free not to list a selection, and to be surprised as to what type of ornament(s) you will get. Let your sender choose any type of ornament for you. ***Please no DOLLAR STORE ornaments.
*What are some of your hobbies?-This might help in giving your sender ideas on the type of ornament to send to you.
*Do you have certain themed Christmas trees?

Good Afternoon,

Pm message sent and looking forward to this exchange. Love the Christmas season and can't wait to get started. Thank you for everything :)

Hi Jean, I have you down for the exchange. Have you read the rules thread? If not, could you please do so. Will pm you either later tonight or tomorrow.

Sorry Patsy, overlooked it last night, just went over to the rules thread and understand everything

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter