~Annual 2013 Calendar Exchange-Sign up!~CLOSED & SENDING!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Back again is the annual calendar exchange. For this exchange you will send your person a calendar or calendars that add up to $10.00. So this means you can send one calendar that is at that price range or two or three calendars that add up to that price-(pocket calendars or such).

In your sign up, you may list what type of calendar(s) you prefer, but it is not guaranteed. Delivery confirmation is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Sign ups will be till 10/9, and names will be given by 10/10. The send by date is 10/24. Please mail out your exchanges on time. And if you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know.

This exchange is open to both adults, and kids. To join in, please pm me the below info.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to sign up for-
Are you able to send internationally via AIR MAIL-yes or no-
Are you able to be an ELF if needed-yes or no-
Do you have a preference in the type of calendar you would like to receive?
Are there any particular calendar themes that you like? (Ex. Dogs, Disney, flowers....)

For child participants, please include the above information as well as their age, and gender.

Sign ups for this exchange is now CLOSED! I will be pming everyone their pals info. Please post on the sent/received thread as you send out your exchange, and as you receive them.

Please remember that this is a $10.00 exchange before you add on the postage charges. Delievery confirmation is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter