Annoying Target text commercial

*hanging my head in shame* - I actually laughed out loud at this Target one. I like it!

The running lady drove me BSC. Glad she isn't around anymore.

Has anyone seen the Target commercial with the 2 girls texting and the people singing over their shoulders? It is so annoying! I would give that the current title of worst commercial!

....when it comes on, I HAVE to switch channels! :mad:

*hanging my head in shame* - I actually laughed out loud at this Target one. I like it!

The running lady drove me BSC. Glad she isn't around anymore.

I am right there with you I this one....living with a text-crazy tween, I thought it was pretty funny.

The crazy Running Target Lady, on the other hand, creeped me out.

I agree. Who in their right mind would let their 16 year old out for door busters?!?
It's so funny you say that because about an hour ago my 16 year old texted me asking if she could go to the mall at midnight Thursday. I told her we would discuss it later, but no way is she going!

Ugh!!! I HATE that commercial!!!! Almost.....Almost as much as I hated the obnoxious lady from last year.
I hate them both! This one slightly more than the obnoxious lady, but I did want to strangle her!

That's annoying but I dislike Kmart's worse where they are saying the lights 500 times :confused3
Hate that one, too.

This Thanksgiving, I'm giving thanks for my remote's MUTE button!

Consider my mother and I both work at target, whenever this commercial comes on we have questionable things to say..especially since it's a black friday commercial.

I really hate that Target commercial. I don't know who their advertising people are, but they oughta be fired. This is the most annoying commercial ever. I thought ads were supposed to make us want to shop there, not run screaming from the room with our ears bleeding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter