Annoying redirects on ios 9

Double click home and push your safari program "up" to close it without clicking on pop up. Then, clear cookies in settings.

That will fix it until it gets back in via a trusted cookie.

The apple community forum says it can get access to your device via a trusted cookie, especially if you set you setting to only accept cookies from sites you visit.

It's happening to me too - even before IOS 9. Only on DIS. Which is sad cause I'm on here A LOT! 28 days till I'm in WDW!!!

It's not an iOS problem. The issue is with the dis advertising software forcing pop ups and clicks.

Happening to me constantly. Keeps taking me to the App Store for various game apps. Incredibly annoying. It is only happening on the Dis. I hope they fix it soon.

Double click home and push your safari program "up" to close it without clicking on pop up. Then, clear cookies in settings.

That will fix it until it gets back in via a trusted cookie.

The apple community forum says it can get access to your device via a trusted cookie, especially if you set you setting to only accept cookies from sites you visit.

It's happened to me and even when I did that, it would come back after I reopened Safari. It must have taken closing Safari a dozen times before it finally stopped.

I have an iPhone 4s with iOS 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter