• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annoyed with Disneystore.com

luckyfin

Coming out of hiding
I just went to buy something and a promo code was showing on their website. When I went to use the code it wouldn't work. I used the chat feature and they said the promo ended yesterday- sorry but have a magical day! I am mostly annoyed that it is still on their website. I am not trying to squeeze anything out of them but honor the code or take it off your website! Okay... rant over. Thanks for listening ;)

Grrr that is so annoying!! It's happened to me before too. I feel the same way as you, if you are still advertising the code on your own website then perhaps you should honor it until it's taken down! Sorry you didn't get your discount!

luckyfin said:
I just went to buy something and a promo code was showing on their website. When I went to use the code it wouldn't work. I used the chat feature and they said the promo ended yesterday- sorry but have a magical day! I am mostly annoyed that it is still on their website. I am not trying to squeeze anything out of them but honor the code or take it off your website! Okay... rant over. Thanks for listening ;)

That is when I can and ask to speak with a manager! The people on the phone have been super helpful the handful of times we needed assistance! If any brick and mortar store had up a wrong sign, they must honor the price! Hold them to the same regard!

I tried! I was trying to be firm but their Disney charm makes me feel bad- I was such a pushover :rotfl: Truly, I just want them to take the promotion down. It is still running at the top banner of their front page. It is misleading.

To share the happy ending to my story- I found an email address on the Disney Store page on facebook and emailed them. A customer service rep got back to me this morning and was more than happy to honor the promo code. I just had to place my order and reply to her email with my order number. She was a pleasure to work with and the promo code was removed from the website when I looked today. Great to know that it might have taken a few tries but I was still able to find the great customer service that Disney is known for. And I will save the email address, in case I need it again- so much better than using the chat feature on the disneystore.com website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter