Annoyed - website keeps crashing when i try to cancel my dining ressies

elaine amj

DIS Veteran
UGH - I've logged in and out of the system about 10 times now and I give up. I've been trying to cancel my dining ressies as the trip I had planned for march will be postponed to August.

I have 9 ressies at places like Ohana's, etc and i just want to release it to folks. i did it before the CC guarantee so no skin off my teeth if I don't cancel. I had talked a to CM a few weeks ago when I cancelled my package and told her to please cancel my dining ressies for me too. Well, I checked today, and they are still showing.

Everytime I try to cancel, the system says, "there was an error trying to cancel the reservation. Please try again." Finally I called (which I hate to do as I live in Canada and have already spent a bundle in long distance calls to WDW). Of course, they are closed as it is late. I will have to try again another time at a more decent hour when I have at least a half hour to spare to sit on the phone.

Just wanted to vent as it is frustrating! The system worked perfectly for me when i used it a lot from last year. But for the least 2 months or so, I find I have to log out and in frequently and my ressies often don't show properly.

What browser are you using? Happened to me once before so I used IE just to cancel ressie and it worked fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter