Announcement tomorrow about Parks?

No on Marvel.. It took 7 pages for the 1st mentione below. Per the agreement, no US park EAST of the mississippi may have Marvel in it provided Universal's attractions are in place.

not sure if its all marvel, or just the ones in use by universal. Needless to say, Marvel, as we expect, won't be much in disneyWORLD. disneyLAND, sure.. not World.

What about overseas ... :idea:

:goodvibes Jennifer

OMG I am so lame, what is wrong with me!!!! I've got tears streaming down my face just from watching that intro in the previous link!! 25 more days to go for my 1st family Disney vacation!!!

I teared up a little too. It's the magic it does that too you, or you just might have gotten pixie dust in your eye. :goodvibes

The memories theme doesn't really do it for me. And I'm not enough of an exhibitionist to post pictures and videos of my family on vacation...

Yeah...none of the annual theme things makes much of a difference imo. Especially considering the effort and ceremony they seem to put into them.

afraid i'm going to get fired if i stream on my work PC and it won't work w/o flash so i can't watch on my iphone... stalking this page to see the announcement :)

I had the link up on wdwmagic site and it's started broadcasting pictures of people's memories so I'm guessing that's the theme being announced then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter