*ANNOUNCEMENT - New Moderator for UK Trip Planning*

We promise to behave for you Wayne, now go find me the cheapest price you can for two nights at the Royal Pacific the 27th and 28th December lol x You have always been Wayne Egg in our house for some reason rather than Wayne G from now on you will be Wayne Egg The Mod x

We promise to behave for you Wayne, now go find me the cheapest price you can for two nights at the Royal Pacific the 27th and 28th December lol x You have always been Wayne Egg in our house for some reason rather than Wayne G from now on you will be Wayne Egg The Mod x

That's so funny! :rotfl2: I have always called him Wayne Egg (often shortened to Egg) as a nickname.. didn't think anyone else would say it.. haha. :rotfl:

That's so funny! :rotfl2: I have always called him Wayne Egg (often shortened to Egg) as a nickname.. didn't think anyone else would say it.. haha. :rotfl:

We're the same! Never even crossed my mind he was Wayne G till now. :rolleyes1 Many congratulations by the way. I am constantly amazed at your knowledge, thoughtfulness and patience in helping out your fellow Disers. :teacher: Nothing ever seems too much trouble. :dance3:

Mrs TT :laundy:

Absolutely delighted with this news :cheer2: Bit worried that if you spend even more time helping people you'll have to give up that pesky business of yours altogether though Wayne ;)

Seriously, I'm a seasoned Florida/rest of US traveller with more than 50 trips under my belt and I've saved money thanks to Wayne's advice :thumbsup2 This man is our very own 'Money Saving Expert' and I'm always surprised at the trouble he goes to on behalf of 'strangers'.

Definitely a great addition to the team. :)

:thumbsup2 CONGRATS PAL :thumbsup2

Now when were you thinking of arranging the first MODS working convention in Florida :lmao:

Great News !!!!:banana:

I haven't read everyones comments - but just wanted to say -

Congratulations!!!:banana::banana::banana: - You have been so helpful to me over the last couple of years and give great help and support - you'll be a fab moderator I'm sure!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Hi Wayne - well done, couldn't happen to a nicer, grounded, more helpful DISer:thumbsup2:cool1:

You're Wayne Egg in our house too! :lmao:

Just landed back this morning and spotted this thread. Congrats!

Thanks again for all the hints and tips. The Budget Fastbreak one is a corker!

Julie

Congratulations Wayne :thumbsup2

You have always been so helpful, you really deserve it :goodvibes

Ali :goodvibes

congratulations Wayneg, i havnt been on here for a while, just looked and its over a year since i last logged in, oops

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter