Annivesary Cruise

RRB

I've got Cabin Fever, Copper Creek that is
We are sailing on Monday and will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary. Does anyone know if the ship's stores sell keepsakes, pins, glasses, etc that are anniversary related?

Thanks

We had our 35th on the Fantasy and I checked with my wife, she didn't remember if they sold anniversary items in the stores or not. We were at WDW for a few days before the cruise and brought a few things at WDW.

I do remember anniversary pins were in our Cabin. I told them it was a anniversary cruise when we made the reservations. We also had a small cake at dinner one night.

Happy 40th!. We are coming up on 38 soon!

AKK

Last edited:
we just sailed the Dream for our 20th and we found nothing anniversary related, however, if you tell them when you reserved your cruise, its on your file and your servers and stateroom host/hostess will provided little things to you throughout your cruise.

What about anniversary stateroom gifts? Ill be sailing on Valentines day which doubles as my anniversary and would like to have something nice for my husband waiting in the room after dinner. Is that possible or can I only have stateroom gifts delivered upon embarkation?

What about anniversary stateroom gifts? Ill be sailing on Valentines day which doubles as my anniversary and would like to have something nice for my husband waiting in the room after dinner. Is that possible or can I only have stateroom gifts delivered upon embarkation?

Call the DCL and ask. We had a gift to us both waiting on embarkation.

Otherwise I would talk to your Cabin Steward. They are very accommodating, maybe you can buy something at a store and ask him to put it in the room at the time you wish!

AKK

tell me about the anniversary pins. Pins or buttons?

Thanks

tell me about the anniversary pins. Pins or buttons?

Thanks

Ho nothing special, just the usual light metal party button type pins with happy anniversary on them and a place for our names. Actually after the 2 days we got a little tired at people asking how many years and we stopped wearing them.

AKK

Actually after the 2 days we got a little tired at people asking how many years and we stopped wearing them.

AKK
Funny. They used to have a beautiful wedding pin that was given out. I wonder if they still have that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter