• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anniversary Trip

lovinwdw

DIS Veteran
My husband and I are planning a trip back this September for our 2nd anniversary. Can anyone suggest a slightly romantic (we aren't too too romantic) restaurant we could go to? When we went on our honeymoon we went to the Portabella, but I wanted to try something different. :love2:

DH and I will be celebrating our 30th anniversary at WDW this year. We celebrated our 25th there too! There are sooo many great restaurants, it's really hard to pick a favorite. We haven't decided where we'll eat for our occasion yet either, but it will definitely be in one of the upscale resort restaurants. The more expensive the meal, the less likely it will be filled with kids. Victoria and Alberts in the GF would be my first choice, but it's rather pricey. Why not look here: http://www.allearsnet.com/din/dining.htm
You can access the menu and prices for all WDW restaurants. Taking the time to review the options will help you choose a place that just right for you to make your evening romantic and special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter