Anniversary trip to DL and Aulani - Photopass question

rigfamily

Earning My Ears
We are planning a 25th anniversary trip to Disneyland and Aulani for 8 days. Does anyone know if the same photopass will work for both? Is there a discounted Aulani photopass??

I can answer this. I celebrated my 40th birthday in November with a split stay between Disneyland and Aulani. I had pre-purchased Photopass+, but never was able to redeem the voucher for the DVD as both the Aulani and Disneyland photos were in the same account and it defaulted to the $99 fee for Aulani. I was not that worried about this as I was going to purchase the Aulani photos anyway so it did not cost me anything extra as such and I still got the photo packages and ride photos at Disneyland.

Corinna

I am also doing an Aulani & DL split stay - Dolphingirl47 - Are you saying you were able to download the DL & Aulani photos with photopass plus with no additional fee?

No, the opposite. Because of the Aulani photos in the account, it charged me the $99 that the Aulani photo disk costs and did not accept the code that came with Photopass+. However, the disk I got then contained both my Aulani and DL photos including the photos from the character meals that are taken at the entrance and my ride photos.

No, unfortunately not. You can either buy the disk while you are there or online after you get back. The price is the same. Online allows you to add borders.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter