• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anniversary suggestions

Brbird

Earning My Ears
Hi!

My husband and I will be doing our first "couple only" WDW trip this May (30th anniversary May 22!!), following our Caribbean cruise. We will only have 3.5 days, but I'm really looking forward to our first "just us" Disney time.

My question: Does anyone have suggestions for special romantic events/places that don't cost a huge amount?

Thanks!

2004: Fort Wilderness (tent trailer)
2008: Fort Wilderness (trailer)
2011: Fort Wilderness (trailer)
2012: off-site, short trip, first "couple-only" WDW for 30th anniversary!! :)

Hi!

My husband and I will be doing our first "couple only" WDW trip this May (30th anniversary May 22!!), following our Caribbean cruise. We will only have 3.5 days, but I'm really looking forward to our first "just us" Disney time.

My question: Does anyone have suggestions for special romantic events/places that don't cost a huge amount?

Thanks!

2004: Fort Wilderness (tent trailer)
2008: Fort Wilderness (trailer)
2011: Fort Wilderness (trailer)
2012: off-site, short trip, first "couple-only" WDW for 30th anniversary!! :)

Congratulations! DW and I will be celebrating our 30th this year as well. We visited WDW Dec, 2010 with no kids and had a blast! I'm not sure when you will be at WDW but Flower & Garden festival lasts until 5/20. Where will you be staying? Make sure you tell them at check-in that it is your 30th. The two most romantic restaurants that we have been to are Victoria & Alberts at the Grand Floridian and Bistro de Paris in the France pavillion at EPCOT. V&A costs an arm, a leg and your first born but it is well worth it for a once in a lifetime dining experience. Bistro was recently voted the best theme park restaurant. We had 8:30 reservations and got a table by the window so we could watch the fireworks during our meal. (TR link below or here for just the Bistro review http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=39382919&postcount=112). Also, you can walk along the Boardwalk late at night and watch the performers, go to the Atlantic dance hall that has a live band certain nights or drop in to Jellyrolls with their dueling pianos and sing-a-longs. WDW takes on a whole different feeling at night, especially late night when most of the little ones (and their parents) are tuckered out and back at the hotel. We love walking around EPCOT at night and visiting each country and their shops. Hope you have a fantastic time. I'm jealous about the cruise. DW and I have that on our bucket list! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter