• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anniversary question.

mb1976

Mouseketeer
My wife and I will be celebrating our 9th anniversary while in WDW. We will be eating that partricular day at Boma's. I am going to order a cake to suprise her with. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It has been 20 years since I have been there so I have no idea what they will do. Thanks for you help!

Not sure where you are staying and what you are doing.

Port Orleans has a carriage ride.
Some resorts can have things delivered to your room. I had Chocolate covered strawberries sent to mine and I sent a fruit/chz and beverage one to my parents room.

Sorry, I guess I should have left more info. We are going to be staying at CBR. I may just pick a day thats different because I don't think Boma's will really offer that much. We will be dining at Coral Reef the day before so I may have a diver hold a sign up too. I heard that they have buttons you can pick up and sometimes cast members will do something special for you. I guess I will just have to wait and see. Thanks for the response! :)

Let them know when you check in that it's your anniversary and you may have some nice surprises at various places you have reservations, and/or in your room. :-) My parents called us to wish us a happy anniversary the day we checked into Animal Kingdom Lodge for our first anniversary. Our flight was delayed so we hadn't checked in yet. But the cast member who answered their call put a notation on our reservation that it was our anniversary. It was amazing how many cast members wished us a happy anniv. throughout our visit.

We will be going to Disney, staying at WL in late August and will celebrate our 19th anniversary there. We were asked if we were celebrating anything when we made our reservations so, it is now in our "file". When I have called to get ADR's or ask questions many CM's have already said congratulations, etc. It's nice to hear!! We will be having dinner at LeCellar and seeing Illuminations on the night of our anniversary. If you let Boma's know ahead of time, I'm sure they will do a cake or something. We did this 4 years ago for DD's birthday and Minnie brought out the cake and helped herself to frosting, which ended up of DD's nose!!! Great memory!!!

Congrats on the Anniversary and have a great Disney vacation:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter