Anniversary meal.....

Where would you Dine on your 10th Wedding Anniversary?

• Fulton's Crab House

• Coral Reef

• other: ? open to suggestions ( no V&A's)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Misty89

DIS Veteran
where would you pick and why?

I have not made ADR's in a long time I'm nervous / anxious about not getting what i want. :confused3 180 day mark is 8/13/08 so i have time.
We are having an adults only trip, and I am going to try to get our actual Anniversary date ( it's a Monday next year)
How hard is it going to be to get ADR for either of these places on Febuary 9th 2009?

thank you

Tina

Hmmmm....interesting choices for an anniversary....what about Flying Fish? I think it is better than Fulton's....or Jiko?....or California Grill?...or Narcoosees?

I would have suggested V&A but you said NO!!

Hmmmm....interesting choices for an anniversary....what about Flying Fish? I think it is better than Fulton's....or Jiko?....or California Grill?...or Narcoosees?

I would have suggested V&A but you said NO!!

We are from WI, and the seafood selections here are pretty Blah. ......we are not " fancy" type food people, that is why no V&A 's. California Grill did not strike a fancy with us last time - we did look at the menu and it did not appeal to us. ( We did however LOVE Concourse Steakhouse)

One main thing we do when we come to FL is get our fill of great seafood :) :moped:

Then I would definitely suggest Cali Grill, Narcoosees or Flying Fish over the other two you selected....and better atmosphere for an anniversary!!

Flying Fish would have better seafood and atmosphere then Fultons and MUCH better than Coral Reef, which has turned into kiddie central thanks to the popularity of Nemo. It would be the last spot we'd choose for an adult only anniversary meal.

Jiko would be our choice - we loved it! If you want seafood, I'd go for Flying Fish or BlueZoo.

I really like CA Grill. You time it so that you are up there during Wishes, so you can eat your main course, go out on the observation deck, watch Wishes, they pump in the music, and then go back to your table and enjoy desert at your table

I picked Fulton's--for the food and for sentimental reasons. This is the first Disney restaurant my DH ever took me to and we are paying out of pocket since it is not on the dining plan for our special 25th anniversary dinner in September. We have always had very good food and great service. I can taste the crab now..... :love:

Another vote for Cali Grill (but reconsider V&A... it's soooo worth it :cloud9: )

I really wouldn't pick either of those for our anniversary. Personally I would say Narcoosees has best seafood.:sail:

We had our Anniversary at California Grill last year. The food was fabulous, they had decorated our table with mickey confetti and we had a table by the window. I would recommend CG in a heartbeat - we loved it.

I actually do like Coral Reef - I love the aquarium, the blues and greens and the aqua-vibe of the whole place (must be the pisces in me). I think it is romantic. That would be my choice.

CA Grill is great, but I feel that there are similar types of restaurants where we are from. Coral Reef is pretty unique for us.

I voted other. We ate at the Yachtsman Steakhouse last year for our anniversary meal. Had a wonderful meal.

It depends on where you are staying. Narcoossee's gets another vote, as does Jiko. Both great - service, food and atmosphere. It depends on what you like. Cali Grill is another wonderful choice - again previously mentioned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter