Anniversary Dinner

18sprint

Mouseketeer
We are celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary in April 2013. I'm thinking of Victoria and Alberts' for a dinner. I know this is expensive, which doesn't concern me as much as "is it really worth it?" Anyone have any opinions or other suggestions?

Absolutely worth it!!!!

My husband and I have been twice - on our honeymoon and our 12th anniversary. I can honestly say that both meals would rank in my top 5 meals of all time. We are headed back to celebrate our 14th anniversary in a few weeks and that one meal may be the single thing I am most looking forward to in our 9 day trip to the world.

Do go - you won't regret it :)

Yes, it is worth it. :thumbsup2

My wife and I did it for our 15th anniversary in April and it was just outstanding. A wonderful, romantic dining experience.

V&As is one of the only places in WDW that consistently is rated very high amongst sites like Zagat. Michelin doesn't rate restaurants in most US cities (it's primarily European), but if it did, I'm sure V&As would have at least 1 star. AAA gives it 5 stars.

1) Yes, worth it.
2) And, FYI, it is the 4th most expensive at WDW.
3) Lots of folks think it is the most expensive.
4) Per WDW, Flying Fish is the most expensive per-capita.
5) Did I mention it is totally worth the price?

Absolutely, positively worth it. If you can afford it, try for the chef's table. We did that for our honeymoon and it was an unforgettable experience. The dining room is incredible as well.

You may also want to consider the Queen Victoria Room, which features more courses than the regular dining room, only four tables (so a lot more room and a more intimate feeling), and some tableside preparation of dishes. My DW and I did this and found it delightful, and less hectic than the main dining room.

Worth it, absolutely, whether you do the main dining room, QVR, or Chef's Table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter