• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anniversary Design?? Please

BNJ226

Disney World Here We Come.....
So I convinced my self to make shirts for our 2nd trip to Disney. I then made autograph books, and a journal :lmao: Now I am taking on a surprise gift :love:

Last year was my first trip to WDW and we were celebrating our anniversary. We are going again this year for our 5 Year anniversary. I am looking to make a surprise gift for my DBF and I to wear in Disney.

I don’t know exactly what I am looking for but I am hoping you creative designers can help me. Maybe something with Mickey & Minnie or maybe Cinderella and Prince Charming.

I also seen a two different designers that had the design " My princess is part ..." and :My Prince is part ...: with 3 chosen characters. Does anyone know who the designers are so I may make a request?

I though this would be a great gift. Please help me. I truly appreciate it. I am open to all designs.

You are awesome party:party:

I have all kinds of things that might work for you....please check out my Anniversary and Mickey Heads folders for some possible ideas!! Lots of Mickey and Minnie stuff...

Okay great I will look thorugh your photo bucket. Thank You so much....:)

Can someone help me I am still looking for this design. I swear its like it disappeared :confused3

" My princess is part ..." and :My Prince is part ...: with 3 chosen characters. Does anyone know who the designers are so I may make a request?

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter