Annie & Ed's PJ WP/WHR/France 1/11/11- I'm Back and w/ a preview of Pro-Wedding Pics!

Happy Wedding Day!!! :bride:

and what a sweet story from your Dessert Party!! :lovestruc

congrats!!

OMIGOODNESS!!! Today's the day! How exciting! Hope it turns out even more magical that you imagined! CONGRATS!!!

Thanks for everyone's warm wishes!!!

Well, I couldn't of asked for a better day, it was everything I wished for and more! :wizard:I'm even more in love with my hubby then when we first got married 3 1/2 yrs ago.:lovestruc I even had a mom tell her little girl "look that's a real princess," it added to such a magical day. Everyone we worked with was so wonderful and will most reviews when I return. So for now your just gonna have to hold tight, lol.:thumbsup2

Glad to hear that things went so well for you!! I also had that "Look mom, it is a real, live princess!" and it was the most amazing feeling ever - because I was that little girl that loved the beautiful princesses. Can't wait to hear more about your special day! Have a great trip and a safe return home!

Thanks girls!!!

We'll we are still at Disney and will be going back home tomorrow:sad2: but all good things must come to an end (i guess).

We just got some pics from a really good friend of ours...

wedding.jpg

wedding2.jpg

wedding3.jpg

wedding4.jpg

wedding5.jpg

wedding6.jpg

wedding8.jpg

wedding9.jpg

wedding10.jpg

wedding11.jpg

wedding12.jpg

wedding13.jpg

wedding14.jpg

wedding15.jpg

wedding16.jpg

wedding17.jpg

wedding23.jpg

wedding18.jpg

wedding20.jpg

wedding21.jpg

wedding22.jpg

wedding19.jpg

You looked beautiful!! Can't wait for professional pics. Who was your photographer?

Congrats and your pictures are beautiful! I can't wait to see Misty's... she is so amazing!!!

Off subject but were you in MK on Sunday night during fireworks by the haunted mansion? There was a girl who looked like you and was talking about her wedding on Tuesday but I didn't want to be weird and ask! IF so we were right in front of you! :goodvibes

Beautiful!!!! Your dress looks amazing!! :) Can't wait to see your other pics!!! Enjoy your last moment at Disney!! :goodvibes

Congrats and your pictures are beautiful! I can't wait to see Misty's... she is so amazing!!!

Off subject but were you in MK on Sunday night during fireworks by the haunted mansion? There was a girl who looked like you and was talking about her wedding on Tuesday but I didn't want to be weird and ask! IF so we were right in front of you! :goodvibes

Sunday was our dessert party so we were at Epcot but it most likely could of been Francine another bride on the disboards who had her wedding the same day as me.

Beautiful!!!! Your dress looks amazing!! :) Can't wait to see your other pics!!! Enjoy your last moment at Disney!! :goodvibes

Thanks! We are so sad about leaving but we know we'll be back soon especially to take advantage of the free annual passes.

ugh, leaving day is the worst! lol But your pictures are beautiful! I cannot wait to see your professional pics!

Everything turned out beautifully! Your dress looked wonderful on you, too!

I have to ask about Mickey Mouse ... I've never seen him in that costume! Was that a special request?

Everything turned out beautifully! Your dress looked wonderful on you, too!

I have to ask about Mickey Mouse ... I've never seen him in that costume! Was that a special request?

Well, I definitely didn't want the same old costume everyone makes Mickey get plus my theme was 20's/30's and his costume looked like a 20's gangster. It was a big hit with our guests, they absolutely loved his suit.

aaahhh!!!!!! that looks so fun!!!! i love mickeys outfit! you look gorgeous and your dress is truly lovely. can't wait to see more pics of all the reception stuff you worked so hard on!!! right now i am all about loking at the room because we'll be in it in 8 days!!!!

congrats!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter