Annie & Ed's PJ WP/WHR/France 1/11/11- I'm Back and w/ a preview of Pro-Wedding Pics!

Wow, that makes me nervous! :lmao: The whole way through your PJ I keep thinking "after she gets married it's almost my turn!" But now seeing your count down get so low! :scared1:

Yesterday, my mother and I finished the favors, welcome letters and programs. It's was a long weekend but its less things we have to do later. I still need to reserve the Pet Resort for our doggies, finalize the head count, finish tags for welcome boxes and get the groomsman their gifts.

Favors
SDC12954.jpg

SDC12955.jpg

Programs
SDC12961.jpg

SDC12957.jpg

SDC12958.jpg

SDC12959.jpg

SDC12960.jpg

Welcome Newsletter
WelcomeNewsletter.jpg

WelcomeNewsletter7.jpg

WelcomeNewsletter6.jpg

WelcomeNewsletter2.jpg

WelcomeNewsletter3.jpg

WelcomeNewsletter4.jpg

WelcomeNewsletter5.jpg

WelcomeNewsletter8.jpg

My mother and mother-in-law finally found their dresses...

This is my mom's dress
mom.jpg

my mother-in-law's dress
mom2.jpg

WOW!!

Great stuff Annie! You did an awesome job choosing everything! I especially love your newsletter! :thumbsup2

thanks for sharing!

Your newsletter looks so professional! I love it! The favours are cute too, and match your theme perfectly!

Absolutely gorgeous! You're getting so close!!! Are you nervous or anxious at all? You seem to have everything under control~ I admire that :)...The favors and programs all fit so perfectly...Great spin on the newsletter too!:goodvibes

The programs look lovely, and your newsletter is amazing. Have you already printed them all?

For the location on the program, it says "Dinsey's Wedding Pavilion." Is this a typo?

The programs look lovely, and your newsletter is amazing. Have you already printed them all?

For the location on the program, it says "Dinsey's Wedding Pavilion." Is this a typo?

Thanks and no that was just the first batch that we caught early so the rest are fine.:thumbsup2

Absolutely gorgeous! You're getting so close!!! Are you nervous or anxious at all? You seem to have everything under control~ I admire that :)...The favors and programs all fit so perfectly...Great spin on the newsletter too!:goodvibes

I'm starting to get nervous about everything going perfect on the day of the wedding but I know there might be glitches so I'm trying to prepare lol. Everything is pretty much under control but it's a lot of work not using your Disney planner but when you want to save money it's the way to go.

Thanks and no that was just the first batch that we caught early so the rest are fine.:thumbsup2

Phew!!! I wasn't sure if I should point that out because I was worried that you might have everything printed already. I'm glad that you caught that early on!

Annie - everything looks great!!
I notice you are staying at BLT. I am staying her for my VR as well!! Are you planning on having somebody meet your Ana and Misty outside when they arrive as they won't have keycards and you need a keycard to enter BLT? I was wondering this as I not only have Patricia LeJeune and Randy to let in, but also my outside florist will be delivering flowers to BLT on the morning of the VR. Have you designated somebody to do this or are you relying on CMs to allow them in? Thanks.

Annie - everything looks great!!
I notice you are staying at BLT. I am staying her for my VR as well!! Are you planning on having somebody meet your Ana and Misty outside when they arrive as they won't have keycards and you need a keycard to enter BLT? I was wondering this as I not only have Patricia LeJeune and Randy to let in, but also my outside florist will be delivering flowers to BLT on the morning of the VR. Have you designated somebody to do this or are you relying on CMs to allow them in? Thanks.

What I was planning on doing is have Misty/Ana call up and have someone let them in because our wedding is at 10:00am and I doubt there will be a cast member down there at 4:00am. It's our first time at BLT (our home resort) so we are very excited to check it out, we booked a 1 bedroom lake vie, how about you guys?

What I was planning on doing is have Misty/Ana call up and have someone let them in because our wedding is at 10:00am and I doubt there will be a cast member down there at 4:00am. It's our first time at BLT (our home resort) so we are very excited to check it out, we booked a 1 bedroom lake vie, how about you guys?

We have a 2 bed standard view. It is one of my home resorts (along with AKV) but this will be our first trip too!! It's all very exciting isn't it?

So we exactly 30 days until we leave for Disney!!!!!:cool1: I can't believe it, my hubby and I are running around like crazy getting things ready and listening to DISradio to get in our Disney spirit. :banana:

Like I said we have been packing up and I thought I would share some pics.

We started loading the wedding stuff in the bins we bought to leave at Franck's
mm8.jpg

My controlled mess lol
mm4.jpg

These are the bags I had made for my sister (MOH) and oldest niece (bridesmaid)
mm7.jpg

Here what they will have inside
mm1.jpg

These are bags I made my youngest nieces
mm6.jpg

Here what will be inside
mm3.jpg

closer look
mm2.jpg

I bought these eiffel tower candle holders...3 will go on the high boys at cocktail and one will either be places next to the cake or around the buffet.
mm5.jpg

Also, had made shirts for the bridal party which are being made and i should receive them next week. When they arrive I'll take pictures and

It's all looking great Annie!!
It's getting so close now!! You must be all excitement!!

I'm starting to get nervous about everything going perfect on the day of the wedding but I know there might be glitches so I'm trying to prepare lol. Everything is pretty much under control but it's a lot of work not using your Disney planner but when you want to save money it's the way to go.

We're planning on DIY-ing everything we can...I just want to say thanks for all of the inspiration! I'm currently stuck on invites (formatting, wording and just the overall layout). i do this stuff all the time for family but it seems i'm having a creative block when it matters most O_O. We'll be in Disney for out planning session on 12/30! Looks like we'll just miss each other...otherwise i would've totally tried to lurk on you! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter