Annettes - Recommend a dessert!!

cdsmiler81

DIS Veteran
Hello all!!

We're going to Annettes this trip - first visit, and probably our last for a while!!

So I have a very important question for you!

Which of the following desserts would you recommend, and which have you tried (reviews please)??

Brownie
Icecream Sundae
Milkshake (the slightly more simple ones, not the one with added double flavours)

Thanks all! Like I said, VERY important!! :lmao:

C x

Have you considered the menu that includes dessert? This is a brownie with ice cream and whipped cream, if I remember correctly. They call it "brownie à la mode" in "Annette's Favorite Menu" (thanks to dlpguide.com):

http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/dining/restaurant-menus/annettes-diner/

I can recommend this dessert, and the menu as a whole is very good value for money.

Hope this helps (though not the exact answer to your question)

Bon appetit :)

I just love Annette's. I love the whole 'American diner' theme and the onion burger is just amazing !

Yes, thank you, it's kind of why I'm asking! I have a picky husband so he won't have one of the burgers on that menu, but I will. He's saying he'll have the brownie off the menu and we can buy another dessert separately. So one of those menus, plus a la carte options for the other person with a bit of swapping.

I've heard general good things about the milkshakes (is that the special ones or the more simple ones??) and I love an icecream sundae - but I don't like those pre-made in a plastic container types ones. So I'm interested in views from people who've tried all those 3! :)

Thanks

C x

Jamie had the maxi incredible burger last year and finished it!
150446_10201583311410714_1808678955_n.jpg

unfortunately he couldn't face the free reward !!!
1003003_10201544159871950_2040887362_n.jpg

Have you considered the Elvis it's a sharing dessert and more than enough for 4 people :)

I absolutely love the brownies, but the Sundays are fab too.

Jamie had the maxi incredible burger last year and finished it!

Have you considered the Elvis it's a sharing dessert and more than enough for 4 people :)

Lol bless him! Great photo!!

Unfortunately DH doesn't like bananas, and DD would get a dessert as part of the kids menu, so although I COULD probably finish it on my own, we're trying to keep in a budget! lol

C x

Sundeas, definitely!
They are fresh made and the caramel one is to die for, it's really freshly made caramelsauce, we go especially for those because burgers are good in other places too (rainforest for example) but those sundeas, I've never found anything that good anywhere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter