Annette's alternative

torillien

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys

It looks as though Annette's is def having its refurb the week we are there in March 2012 .. my man loves Annette's and we were planning on going twice!!

Is there a good alternative where you can sit down and get the same quality food .. the man loves his burgers and Emily loves her chicken nuggets

Thanks in advance :)

shaz

I have heard a lot of good things about the Rainforest Cafe. Quality food and a good atmosphere by all accounts. I am heading to DLRP in 12 days, so will be able to give a more accurate account of the food at the Rainforest then as my DW really wants to go.

I have never found fault with Planet Hollywood either. I love the food there almost as much as at Annettes, so highly recommend it.

I'd second Rainforest Cafe - fun atmosphere and food is similar. And probably less of a queue than Annettes!

Thanks we'll give it a go :)

We were there that stupidly hot week in june too .. Was toasty :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter