• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anna or Elsa on Disney Dream

Lynno222

Earning My Ears
Anyone know if they have added Anna or Elsa to the Princess meet and greet on the Disney Dream?

I know Anna was on board the ships only during the Christmas season but not sure if she's still there. I'm curious too as we are on the Fantasy early Feb and it would a be treat to see her!

We just got off the Magic and Anna had left the ship two sailings prior :-(

We just got off the Disney Dream (1/16/14 sailing) and Princess Anna was still on board! She had at least 2 meet and greet times and had a HUGE line for the one that we went to.

My DD (age 25, yes, she still loves photos with the Disney Characters!) took a photo with her. She was supposed to ask how much longer she was going to be on the ship, but forgot to ask. Sorry!

Just an FYI, the Anna and Elsa dolls that were being sold on the ship quickly sold out (Anna more than Elsa).

I will try and post my photo of Anna.

Ok, I am going to try and attach a photo...not sure if it will work. But just wanted to mention that Princess Anna was so sweet and nice and was constantly talking with the kids as she took the photo.

OH, and we got her signature on the pillowcase too!

princessanna_zpsaf539bb9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

When we were on the Magic for New Year's Eve, the CM with Anna told us that she was not staying onboard after our cruise, which made my decision to wait in her line all that much better! :)

I'll be on the 2/2 sailing on the Dream and I'm hoping Anna and/or Elsa is there! I figure it will be much easier meeting them there than at Epcot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter