• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anna elsa meet n greet in magic k

Jenn4615

DIS Veteran
I was under the impression that Anna Elsa was only fast pass plus now. Is there still a que line for those who don't have it? We have them for the very last day of our upcoming trip and my friend is going soon after her travel agent says the line is still open and to just run there at park opening? Did I miss something ?

I was under the impression that Anna Elsa was only fast pass plus now. Is there still a que line for those who don't have it? We have them for the very last day of our upcoming trip and my friend is going soon after her travel agent says the line is still open and to just run there at park opening? Did I miss something ?

There was just a FP+ only test that lasted just a few days. It's back to having the typical standby and FP+ queue setup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter