Anna & Elsa FP for May available!!

disneycrazy2004

too far away from Disney....
I was just playing with my FP selection on line and noticed there are few dates available - May 12 and 13! Check it out :)

I got ours this morning finally, in the nick of time for our trip next week. I'm guessing the FP went well enough yesterday they could release more.

I got ours this morning finally, in the nick of time for our trip next week. I'm guessing the FP went well enough yesterday they could release more.

It must be, because it has been unavailable for awhile....

They became available around 9am ET this morning. So thankful and excited. DGD5 is a huge Frozen fan and she'll be so happy. I've been stalking MDE all day long for over a week. Got them also for Cindy and Rapunzel now waiting for Wishes to open up. The next day all choices belong to my DGS...not sure how he'll like the meet and greets. He's 8 so he's reaching that Girls are icky stage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter